Wednesday, January 20, 2010

nag blog najud!

Nag Blog Najud!

Starting today, I will now force myself to write things even if I won't feel like it because...well..because now I have a blog.haha

kahasul ba atu na reason..

Actually the real reason why I decided to start blogging now and not the many other times I have the urge to make one, was because I was talking to my friends a while back about starting up a blog, to write there whatever that comes to mind, and to ahem...ahem...indistinct noises...basta amu ratu!hihi- that and me realizing that it would be such a waste if I don't get to share my thoughts, funny or touching as they may be, if I don't start now, right?

So, this leads me to talk or write about the title. So in this blog you would be seeing or hearing, well, anything under the universe!!
I will be sharing to you:
things happening to me
things happening to my friends
things happening to my friends' friends
things happening to our neighbor
things happening to the one sitting next to me in the jeepney
things happening to my mom while she's sleeping
things happening to the tv
things happening to the world........

anything...

so to you who happens to be reading this, expect more from me.. leave a comment.. leave an insult..and support me by checking this blog out once in a while..bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment